Editing My Member Profile
How do I edit my member profile?
- After login, hover over your avatar on the navigation bar and click ‘Edit my profile’ to go to your member profile page.
- Click ‘Edit' to change your profile picture, name, location, current company and title here.
A great member profile consists of a high resolution headshot, your current and past roles, and your areas of interest. As the time of experts is extremely valuable, they want to know a little bit about you before accepting a meeting request. It also helps them to get a sense for who you are before you meet.
You can also change your area of interests here. Remember you can have at most 3 area of interests. You can delete old ones and search for new interests, or choose from the category list below.
Write a short self-intro here. Tell the CommonGenius community more about who you are, include things like your professional experiences, your specialties, interesting facts about yourself, etc.
Remember to click ‘Save profile’ to save any changes you made!
How can I change my phone number?
To request a change in email or phone number, please email email@example.com.
How do I permanently delete my member account?
We’ll be sad to see you go!
If you do decide to delete your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful to know why you are leaving. A community manager will be in touch shortly to verify that your account and user data have been deleted from our servers.
How do I change my CommonGenius Profile Picture?
- Hover over your avatar and click 'Edit Your Profile'.
- Under your profile picture click 'Upload A Photo' to change profile picture.
- After you've selected the image you wish to use be sure to press 'Submit Profile'. This will save the change you have made.